iFOREX was founded in 1996 by a group of bankers and Forex dealers and is now one of the largest and most respected firms in the industry. We have accomplished this due to our commitment to high quality customer service, state-of-the-art technology and diversity of global trade products.
Due to our constant ambition to be known as a market leader through high customer service, we have experienced exponential growth every year. 2004 was a major turning point for our company as we took a giant leap and launched our multi-lingual internet-based trading platform. Since then, iFOREX has expanded its client base to tens of thousands, generating mass trading volume and providing vast liquidity to traders located across the globe.
iFOREX offers traders the choice of three user-friendly trading platforms (web based and a downloadable platform for PC and a mobile trading platform for smartphones), constant updated financial news and 24-hour support. Clients of iFOREX are therefore able to trade whenever they choose, using the system they prefer while receiving instant professional support when needed. In addition, iFOREX has distinguished itself as an industry leader in tight pip-spreads, real-time market prices which are provided via a direct link to the interbank arena, and a unique margin policy. The iFOREX full margin usage policy enables traders to maximize the full potential of their trading account, while the negative balance protection program operates as a built-in risk management system preventing losses which are greater than what the trader determines.
iFOREX does not manage investment portfolios, nor does it engage in foreign exchange or other investment advice.
Why choose iFOREX
iFOREX operates a dealing room for trading various financial products including foreign exchange, CFDs and commodity spot trading. iFOREX provides comprehensive end-user solutions and a range of trading functions coupled with flexibility in a robust and inclusive platform. As a market leader who is regulated and obligated to provide a certain level of service, we are committed to the highest level of business integrity and professionalism.
At iFOREX we combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver our clients with real time quotes and vast market liquidity. This combination provides our traders with the ideal surroundings to trade the financial market.
Liquidity and Global Connections:
- Direct access to global markets, including forex, shares, commodities and indices
- Worldwide resources that provide global liquidity with the click of a mouse
- Offices located around the world and immediate customer service in your native language
- A wide variety of interbank tools for larger accounts
Trading and Costs:
- Interbank spreads on certain majors and competitive spreads on other tradable products
- No hidden fees and no extra charges
- Advanced technology to ensure balance protection
- Hedging capabilities
- 1 click deal execution
- Advanced market orders
- Guaranteed stop loss level for exposure closing *
- Full margin usage which allows you to use the full extent of your funds: no margin calls
- Immediate future profit payments
- Customized leverage of up to 400:1
- Real time margin protection, ensuring limits and automatically executing risk management precautions to prevent negative balance
- Advanced technology, providing continuous order maintenance against volatile market situations
iFOREX is dedicated to providing its clients the highest level of customer support. Should you have any further questions regarding iFOREX, it’s products or services, please feel free to get in touch by leaving your details on form above.
Legal Name: iFOREX (iCFD Ltd., part of iFOREX Group)
Operational Since: 2011 (iFOREX Group: 1996)
Domiciled Country: Cyprus
Headquarters City: Limassol
International Offices: Cyprus, Netherlands
Monthly Volume In USD: Undisclosed
Broker Type: Market Maker
Managed Account Services: No
Markets/Instraments: Currencies, Commodities, Indices, Stocks
Account Types: Mini/Standard/VIP
MAM/PAMM Accounts: No
Min. Deposit: $100
Minimum lot size: equivalent to $2500
Max Leverage: 1:400
Spread type: Fixed
Execution Type: Instant
Payment options: Credit/Debit Cards, E-wallets, Instant Wire, Bank Wire
Withdrawal options: Credit Cards (up to the amount deposited with the same CC), Bank Wire
Trading platforms: FXnet
News Trading: Yes (manual)
Mirror/Social Trading: No
Expert Advisors: No
Swap Free: Yes
API support: No
OCO Orders: No