FXCC is a regulated Foreign Exchange Broker that offers a wide range of trading technologies and services. Our ECN/STP business model allows our clients to take advantage of transparent real-time pricing. All our clients have access to a unique Forex Trading environment that offers sophisticated STP (Straight Through Processing) liquidity, execution and trading functionality. Our Non-dealing desk model allows client orders to be executed automatically and instantaneously through our Market network of liquidity providers.
FXCC’s business model (ECN/STP) offers complete anonymity, full transparency, advanced execution, direct and competitive market prices and spreads. This creates a trading environment with no re-quotes and no conflict of interests or bias against any trader or forex trading system including automated systems and forex scalping.
The FXCC Forex Trading Advantage
- Our services – for professionals and active traders, hedge funds, money managers and banks – are based on the following main principles:
- FXCC’s ECN trading model provides clients with transparent execution and very competitive bid/offer spreads where you can get spreads as low as 1/10 pip on all majors.
- FXCC’s ECN/STP forex model guarantees that all market participants are equal with respect to: instant access to prices provided by leading FX banks.
- All clients have equal possibilities to enter bids and offers at, inside or outside the current spread.
- Anonymity on the ECN/STP ensures all clients see the same neutral prices. This ensures that our rates are free from bias potentially introduced by a dealer’s expectation of whether the client is going long or short based on the dealer’s knowledge. When trading through FXCC’s ECN/STP model all orders, stops, and limits reside on the FXCC servers and are sent to liquidity providers as market orders all looking as if they come from one client – FXCC.
- FXCC’s ECN model eliminates conflicts of interest inherent in some other dealing desk platforms. We do not take positions against our clients, we fill client’s orders from the best bid/offer prices available to us from our liquidity providers. A typical dealing desk forex broker profits from your trading losses. FXCC doesn’t.
- FXCC offers its clients diversified sophisticated and state-of-the-art trading platforms. Our trading platforms were built with the latest technology to ensure our clients receive and enjoy the highest possible level of service. As our client, you can choose the forex trading platform that best fits your needs and particular trading style.
- FXCC is regulated by the Cyprus Security and Exchange Commission. One of the many regulatory conditions is the provision of Segregated Accounts. All funds deposited with us by our clients remain in segregated accounts and totally separate from any accounts FXCC maintains. Your peace of mind comes from knowing your forex accountfunds are safe and you can concentrate on your trading.
As a licensed Cyprus Investment Firm, license number 121/10, FXCC is authorized to operate in the EEA (European Economic Area). Investment Firms regulated by a member state of the EEA are permitted to offer cross-border services and products to other member states. FXCC is registered with the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) of the UK as a Financial Services company. Our reference number on the FCA registry is 549790.
Legal Name: FX Central Clearing Ltd
Operational Since: 2010
Domiciled Country: Cyprus
Headquarters City: Limassol
International Offices: N/A
Regulation: FCA CySEC
Monthly Volume In USD: Undisclosed
Number Of Liquidity Providers: Over 15 Tier-1 Banks
Managed Account Services: No
Markets/Instraments: 30 currency pairs including Spot Gold & Silver
Parent/Subsidiary/Affiliations: Privately held
Broker Type: Market ECN/STP
Account Types: ECN Xl, ECN Standard, ECN Advanced
MAM/PAMM Accounts: Yes
Min. Deposit: $100
Minimum lot size: 0.01 (micro) lots
Max Leverage: 1:300
Spread type: Variable
Execution Type: Market
Payment options: Bank wire, Credit/Debit card, Skrill, Neteller
Withdrawal options: Same as deposit
Accept US clients: No (cannot accept Canadian clients as well)
Currency Pairs Total: 30 currency pairs including Spot Gold & Silver
Trading platforms: Metatrader 4
Commission Fees: 1.5 pips/ trade for Standard, 0.6 pips/1 lot round turn for XL (deposits over $10,000), 0.8 pips/1 lot round turn for Advanced
News Trading: Yes
Mirror/Social Trading: No
Expert Advisors: Yes
Swap Free: Yes
API support: No
OCO Orders: Not available on MT4 platform, however trading robots may be used for this purpose