Why Forex FS
- Forex FS is subject to one of the most rigorous regulations in the world enforced by the Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC) and holds an Australian Financial Services License (AFSL) Number: 323193
- Trading is available on the MetaTrader 4 Platform (MT4) and the JForex Web Platform, both comes with a complete technical analysis package and more than 30 in-built indicators.
- Transparent competitive two-way pricing: Close to 60 currency pairs with raw institutional spreads starting from zero on major currencies.
- Low margin requirements: Leverage for forex up to 1:500.
- Flexible lot sizes: From 0.01 lot ($1,000) to 100 lots ($10 million).
- Hedging capability: Complete control over whether to close, hedge or run multiple positions for each currency pair, these can be individually selected for closing.
- Client funds held in a segregated bank account with National Australia Bank (NAB), which is continually ranked one of the safest banks in the world. Withdrawals are typically processed within one business day.
Legal Name: Forex Financial Services
Operational Since: 2008
Domiciled Country: Australia
Headquarters City: Sydney
International Offices: Australia
Monthly Volume In USD: Undisclosed
Number Of Liquidity Providers: 2
Managed Account Services: Yes
Markets/Instraments: Forex, Metals
Parent/Subsidiary/Affiliations: Independent Broker
Broker Type: STP
Account Types: Classic, DMA
MAM/PAMM Accounts: Yes
Min. Deposit: $100 Classic / $3000 DMA
Minimum lot size: 0.01 (micro) lots
Max Leverage: up to 1:500 1:200ECN
Spread type: Variable
Execution Type: Market
Payment options: Bank Wire, Credit card, Skrill
Withdrawal options: Same as funding source
Accept US clients: No
Currency Pairs Total: 30
Trading platforms: MT4 and JForex both on desktop and mobile
Commission Fees: Yes
News Trading: Yes
Mirror/Social Trading: No
Expert Advisors: Yes
Swap Free: No
API support: Yes
OCO Orders: No
Be the first to leave a review.